Background & Strategy
On October 31st, 2014 88Nine Radio Milwaukee hosted 500 people at its annual Halloween bash. One of 88nine’s customers, SpotHopper, wanted an interactive promotion to build awareness, drive web traffic and create advocates. 88nine Radio Milwaukee used Snapifeye’s photo booth to leverage its Halloween Bash event. The branded photos their fans created helped to drive web traffic, create social media advocates and capture contact information so SpotHopper could contact potential customers in the future. Snapifeye then executed the promotion on behalf of 88nine and SpotHopper.
Social Media Analytics
- 88Nine Radio Milwaukee setup a Snapifeye photo booth for their concert and activated two iPads with Snapifeye for four hours.
- Fans shared 150 branded photos with the 88Nine and SpotHopper logos across their social media.
- Each photo had a caption and link to drive people to a customized landing page where they could learn more about SpotHopper.
Once their event was finished we gathered the stats so we could see how their Snapifeye Concert Photo Booth performed.
- 100+ Phone Numbers and Emails Collected
- 253 Clicks to Landing Page
- 15,880 Social Media Interactions